Garmin Express is an application that is designed to manage your Garmin devices. The application gives you alerts whenever new software and map updates are available and you can install them easily. So, follow the below-given guide to download and install the software.
How to Download Garmin Express?
To download Garmin Express on your system, go through the given instructions:
- Open a web browser.
- Now, go to garmin.com/express by typing it in the address bar.
- It will take you to a new window. Click on “Download for Windows” or “Downloads for Mac” according to your operating system.
- By doing so, the file will start downloading on your system. You need to wait until the downloading is completed.
- When the file gets downloaded, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Procedure to Install Garmin Express
To install Garmin Express on your Windows computer, follow the given steps:
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Next, search for the .exe file of Garmin and then double-click on it.
- It will show you the pop-up box of Security Warning asking you- Do you want to run this file?. Select the Run option.
- In the next window, click on the terms and conditions link and then read the License Agreement. If you agree with all the terms, tick the checkbox given there.
- Now, click on the Options tab to change the default installation location.
- In the next window, click on Browse and select your preferred location. Then, click on the OK button.
- After that, click on the back button to return back to the installation screen.
- Now, click on the Install button to start installing the software.
- It will show you a pop-up box of User Account Control. Click on the Yes button for granting permission to make necessary changes to your computer.
- Do not close the window or turn off your computer in between the installation process.
- Once the application is installed, click on the Launch Garmin Express button.
- At last, click on the Get Started tab to open the application.
Follow the given steps to install the software on Mac:
- First of all, open Finder on your Mac.
- Then, click on the Downloads tab from the left side panel of the window.
- Now, click on the .dmg file of Garmin Express.
- In the next window, click on the Install Garmin Express icon. It will show you a pop-up box, click on the Continue button.
- Then, click on the Continue button and review all the terms and conditions of the License Agreement.
- It will show you a pop-up box, click on the Agree button if you agree with all the terms.
- The installation window will appear on your screen. Click on the Install button located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- When the file is installing, it will show you a pop-up box asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Enter your mac username and password and then click on the Install Software button.
- Once the installation is completed, click on the Close button.